Best traveller's stocking gifts ideas

What is more pleasant than receiving gifts for your future travel? ...Giving some!
We all know we can't afford to pay a full tropical vacation to all of our family members (except if you are rich), but we can make their future plans easier. If you are just a bit like myself, everyone in your family and friends are travellers. That is the reason why I like giving practical, but small things for the adventurers in my life. Also, for those of you who are still students or, somehow, spent all of their money on travels, here are a few cheap things for your loved ones' stocking.

1.Travel diary
One thing I like to do before I go on a vacation is organise my schedule. My travel diary is actually filled with itinerary and tickets for monuments all over the world, so it acts as a planner and a souvenir. I also like to write down my blog ideas in it, making sure I don't forget my sudden stroke of genius.
2.Portable Charger
I actually received this gift last year and have been using it non-stop ever since. It is a life and frustrations saver. With this portable charger, your loved ones will never go exploring without a fully charged phone.

3.Cocktail Kit
When I go on a vacation, I like to treat myself to a little drink, especially on the plane, before having an elbows fight with my seat neighbour. More seriously, if your traveller is feeling a bit fancier than the traditional coca cola, he only needs to ask for vodka, add the ingredients and voilà!
4.Passport holder
I don't know about you, but when I first started travelling, I was so nervous about everything, my palms got sweaty. And so did my passport. I always seemed to search for it at the security, holding up the line. So I decided to invest in a passport holder, that way it is easy to find and protects it from my sweaty hands.

5.Luggage tag
We never have enough luggage tags. With this small gift, you can prevent a nightmarish day of lost luggage.

6.Running Ipod armband
If your special someone likes running or just want to keep his shape during travel; try buying an armband for his Ipod or phone. It is practical and protects your device while travelling.
7.Cord clip
When you travel, you have no time to organise your ear buds, laptop power supply and phone charger cords. So when you need to actually take something out of your bag, everything falls off because the strings have magically attached to objects in a split second (happens to me all the time). So let's just say that this embarrassing moment won't happen to your loved one if you give them cord clip.

8.Money
Yes, money. We all need money to travel, that is a known fact. It can be a few dollars or the country money for the future travel.
I hope you found some ideas for your holiday stocking gifts. All the links to the products features in this article are listed down below. Good luck with your shopping!

Enjoy,
The little traveller's boots
Xox


-Travel diary: Magasin Général, similar one here 
-Portable charger: Amazon 
-Cocktail Kit: Anthropologie
-Passport Holder: Anthropologie
-Luggage Tag: Anthropologie
-Running i-pod armandband: Amazon
-Cord clip: Anthropologie
-Money: Your local bank

No comments:

Post a Comment