Travel Shoe Guide

During my first travels, I used to bring a tremendous amount of shoes with me. Why? you ask. Well, I'm a girl and, as a girl, I thought "what if I need all those shoes during my stay?" Truth be told, you won't need those. It will only take a huge space in your luggage. Space you could actually use for souvenirs or money you could save not paying the extra weigh fees at the airport. Think about it, this list could save you a couple of bucks and space. After a few (ahem) travels, here are the shoes I absolutely have to bring with me that won't be extras.
1.Running shoes
You probably won't work out during your vacation and it's okay, you are on a vacation. But let me tell you one thing: you will walk from one point to another, maybe even hike. What is more frustrating than having sore feet at the end of the day when you know you will have to walk a few other miles the next day? Not much. That is why your running shoes are a must when travelling.
 2.Sandals
You have a nice day at the beach planned? Maybe a dinner at a place without any AC? Bring your sandals. You might be like me at first, thinking "I love feeling the sand on my feet, I won't need any sandals" and then regretting it because your feet are full of sands and it won't fit in your running shoes anymore. So yeah, sandals. Also, they don't take that much space in your luggage, so you will have room for other things.
3.Black High-heels
Ah, heels, so unpractical on pave street, but so beautiful. I personally am a high heels lover. Black heels are everything you will need on your vacation. They are classic and go with everything you could possibly wear. You have dinner at a fancy restaurant: heels. You are going to a theatre: heels. A wild night out with your girlfriends: heels. Make sure you already worn them before using them, or you will end up crashing miserably on the floor or, more realistically, having the biggest blisters in the world.
4.Boots
The most forgotten pair of shoes. Or should I say: boots. Yes, I always bring my boots with me. They were made for walking... Anyway, I love having a pair of boots with me. Whether they are rain boots or plain black booties. During your perfect vacation, rain might come. It's okay, it won't ruin your holiday. Just put your boots on, take your umbrella and go outside. It is the way to look cute and being practical.
Hope this was helpful for you. Don't forget to have a nice vacation, no matter what you have on your feet.

Enjoy,
The little traveller's boots
Xox


1.Running shoes: Nike Zoom Air Pegasus 33
2.Sandals: Hearts and hashtags sandals
3.Black high-heels: Yves Saint-Laurent Classic 105 Escarpin
4.Boots: Hunter original refined gloss rain boot

No comments:

Post a Comment